Founded in 1985, St. George’s School Munich has developed from a small English primary school to an English-international all-day school, partly with a boarding school option. Since its inception, it has opened more schools for students from 2 to 18 years old.
Through the close cooperation between school and parents, the school offers the children an environment where they can grow academically and personally and develop a strong sense of community.
The high demands of the English private education and the extraordinary motivation of the almost exclusively English-speaking teaching staff, in conjunction with a long-standing family atmosphere, inspire a happy learning environment.
The school offers young people a caring environment, support, and inspiration to learn. It also encourages students to discover and develop their interests and inclinations, nurturing their curiosity and fostering ambition. Based on our curriculum, every child has the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Foundation Stage includes pre-nursery for 2 to 3-year-olds and nursery for 3 to 4-year-olds.
- The Early Years include Reception, Year 1, and Year 2 for the 4- to 7-year-olds.
- The Lower School includes Year 3 to Year 6 – students aged 7 to 11.
- The Middle School includes Year 7 to Year 9 – students from 11 to 14 years old.
- The Upper School covers the age group of 14 to 16-year-olds in Year 10 and Year 11.
- The Sixth Form caters to students aged 16 to 18 in Year 12 and Year 13.
St. George’s School Munich Fees
- Registration Fee: €4,000 (non-refundable)
- Tuition Fee: €11,400 (non-refundable)
St. George’s School Munich Years
2 – 13